Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pictures


 It's always so exciting when I can catch a smile on film!
 Miss Ellie is ALWAYS riding in her moby style wrap. Fin woke up from his nap and decided Snoopy would be his baby for the day. He was too cute in with his puppy in his wrap!
 Fin blowing raspberries to make Ellie smile. Unfortunately he usually just ends up getting spit all over her. Luckily she doesn't usually seem to mind...
Pretty Baby Ella!

I'll write another full post in a few days... We're getting ready for Grandma and Grandpa P to come to town. So this weekend should be tons of fun!
Lastly, my favorite Fin quotes of the week so far:

Hey Mommy, Hey Mommy - I don't eat rhino poop. 
(He's a smart cookie)

And this morning while Nathan was counting some dollar bills -
Fin - "I NEED some moneys"
Mommy - "What do you need money for?"
Fin - "Rubber Bands."
Ok then.

1 comment:

  1. awe, I love the pictures. Elle is such a CUTIE...I just want to hug her. Blake wants to be her best friend. I love Finn quotes!

    ReplyDelete