Monday, January 10, 2011

Our first post!

Ok, it only took me 2 years and 2 kids, but I'm going to finally give this blogging thing a try. I really need to keep a record of these kiddos, Fin is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. So here it is -  a record of the cutest kids in the world. Hopefully I can keep up with them :)

So what's Fin been up to lately? He loves singing songs. I love it too, his favorites right now are Take me out to the ballgame, Alphabet song, and Jingle Bells. He also loves storytime, which is normally more singing than stories. He really participates and is so good at all the "choreography".

 He is sports CRAZY and loves the Denver Nuggets. He can name more players than I can. I'll try to get a video soon. Hopefully we will be taking him to his first game this week. I can't wait!

He's been talking up a storm and can (and does) say anything now. He just cracks us up daily.
Today so far:

Mommy, I'm not supposed to pee pee on the baby. (good)

I have a neck! I HAVE A NEEEEEEEEECK!

Asked to be wrapped in a blanket and carried like a baby and right away says "Awww cute - oh my little Mommy".

I'm a Nuggets player. I want some buttermilk. (these just didn't seem to go together to me but were presented as one thought). Also for the record, he didn't like the buttermilk.

I got a haircut, I'm really handsome. (love it)

Little Ella is doing great. She has got to be the best night time sleeping baby ever. She will sleep all day and all night as long as she's in a sling or being snuggled in bed. It's wonderful. She has discovered the mobile on her swing, so is really starting to like to spend some time there as well.

She has been smiling a lot, her gummy grin is adorable. Daddy can get the best smiles with his obnoxious "raspberry" noises. Hilarious. We can't wait for the first giggle!!!

She seems a little stressed out at times by her big brother. I suppose that's the way it is for little sisters. Hopefully she'll get used to his loud voice and constant poking at her. He loves counting her fingers - she's not a fan. But I bet she'll be able to count to 10 in record time.

There's actually a lot more I'd like to write, but it sounds like the little lady is up.
Wow, this wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Maybe I'll post again soon ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment