Friday, May 27, 2011

New quotes/ OLD pictures :)

I have no time to type, but I did finally load all the pictures from the last 9 months off my phone and onto my computer... There were 600. I widdled them down to these few and added some recent quotes from Fin... they never stop!

Fin quotes:


"Here's a piece of pretend candy for you Mommy"
( I pretend to eat it, naturally)
"OH NO! Don't eat it yet"
(I pretend to spit it out into my hand)
"Oh great, now it's all puked. Now either you eat it Momma or you throw it away, I won't eat it all puked". Opps...


"Hey Daddy can I listen to your heart beetle?"



Fin and Brady



Waiting for the bus



With a dippy egg and toast sticks (a favorite breakfast)



Being a monkey





Eating raw brussel sprouts



And eating chopped kale...



On the potty, this was a long time ago, but he's all the way potty trained now! :)



Bubble bath



Taken before Ellie was even born, but he insisted on trying on all her clothes for her!



Good times at the playground (last fall!!!)









Driving to pick up Nathan from work, taking an alternate route, after taking some extra turns and driving down a different street than normal -
"Mommy, what in the HECK in the WORLD are you doing???"
And when when we get to Nathan's building -
"Oh my gosh, here is Daddys work, Momma, we aren't lost anymore!"


(While brushing his teeth)


"Here Mommy hold this pretend rock"
"Ok, I'm holding a rock Fin"
"Now say -hey Fin will you hold this rock for me?-"
(I say it)
"No Mommy I can't hold the rock, I'm brushing my teeth!"

I love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment