Friday, June 24, 2011

This week


Ellie in her pink Hawkeyes outfit for Fathers Day.


Running through sprinklers with friends at Cheeseman park. SO FUN!



This is what I get when I ask for a smile. Nice.


Grabbing a quick hug from Sissy before heading back to the playground!



Making new friends

Seriously. The most beautiful girl in the world :)



Oh my word, he takes after his mother is the ridiculous fake picture smile department...


Plum tuckered after a wonderful day and looong walk in the heat.


Today we walked up the the Denver Art Museum after a Barista at Starbucks told us she had spotted our picture in the elevator there! (Yes Fin and I are ridiculously famous here in Colorado) Here is the poster they have (so funny it's from about 2 years ago, I had completely forgotten they took our pictures at all!)





These are the fountains outside the museum, we have been up here playing in them every other day. Wonderful day :)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment